Monday, October 17, 2005

Weekend celeb sightings

Did I see Gilmore Girls prettyboy Milo Ventimiglia (Rory's erstwhile boytoy Jess) kickin' it with some friends at the Musical Box on Avenue B last Friday night? I'm not sure. My vision may have been a little fuzzy after several glasses of Greek wine at that restaurant with the flaming cheese. If it wasn't him, it was his doppelganger, right down to the short stature and gelled hairstyle.


On the other hand, I definitely saw Steve Buscemi in Prospect Park on Saturday afternoon. This is a commonplace sighting for people that live in my neighborhood, but I'd never seen him before. Looks exactly as he does on film, but his hair seemed more grey.

Who knew that Steve Buscemi once fought alongside Vince Vaughn in a bar brawl?! Thanks, IMDb!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

And, PS. I totally knew about the bar-brawl. Hehe.

4:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ah yes, leave it to steph know such random trivia facts.

even though gilmore girls quite quickly went down the tube at some point in the second season, i watched it while Milo Ventimiglia was still on because, and i saw this with much conviction, that man is hot. i'd believe you if you said it was him, whether it actually was him or not. i'd believe that he'd be hanging out in the LES and that he lives there.

god he's hot.

3:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home