Monday, October 03, 2005

Le Scandale de Friendster

I was without computer access on Friday, Saturday and Sunday, and within that short time I missed out on a stalkery scandal of sorts. As most everyone who cares must know by now, Friendster -- without any warning -- introduced some new feature wherein you can actually see who's been viewing your profile. Freaky!

I then read that this was an unintended glitch on Friendster's part, and apparently they've since corrected it. Since I logged in on Sunday night for the first time in about a month, I totally missed out on the relevatory bonanza of finding out who's been viewing my profile. So stalkers, rest assured -- I remain blissfully unaware of what you've been up to. Stalk on in peace, I guess!

Of course, this is only one half of the dilemma: I'm now racking my brain trying to remember whose profile I've viewed in the past month, and if they'd be totally freaked out by seeing my photo on the "who's been stalking you?" page. The last time I logged on was probably...early September or late August? And I don't usually venture beyond my friends' profiles, and their friends' profiles, so...?

Damn, look what you're doing to me, Friendster! I'm not a maladjusted Internet perv -- my conscience should be clear!

1 Comments:

Blogger MTL said...

awww, shucks. :)

10:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home