Sunday, March 12, 2006

TJ's inspires love, trepidation

K: But NEXT Friday....
Green beer is great and all, but the real reason to celebrate is the OPENING OF TRADER JOE'S IN MANHATTAN!!!!!!

R: I know! seriously, my office is abuzz about this!

S: Funny--I almost went down there just now to see if it had opened yet--but then I got lazy. Celebrations there will be. Mmm--best gnocchi brand ever.

MTL: Best TRAIL MIX ever!! Really, I should expand that to Best Packaged Snacks that Pretend to be Good for You Ever!!
I do so love Trader Joe's. But I think I might be scared to go there for a while because of the swarms of people that will pick the shelves bare.
We should have one in each borough to minimize the insanity.

R: Only in a perfect world.
I bet even when you think there will be no insanity, there will be insanity.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Even Slate.com's excited:

http://www.slate.com/id/2138178/

12:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home