Saturday, February 04, 2006

Do I know it's Super Bowl time at all?

Kids, come here and sit down, will you? We're going to have a family meeting. Now, I don't want any tears, so just listen while I explain. We're not going to be celebrating the Super Bowl this year. Just -- now, hold on a minute -- I just had a conversation with the Super Bowl Fairy, and she's very sorry, but she's not going to be stopping at our house. It isn't on her route this winter. She has a lot of commercials and halftime shows and flashed nipples to deliver to all the other boys and girls. And we're very happy for them, aren't we?



Yeah. Going to the Jenny Lewis show instead. Woo!

I know some of you non-New Yorkers (ahem, Steph) were disappointed that Ms. Lewis wasn't coming to your city -- but she might be. More dates recently announced [via Brooklynvegan]

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

AUGH. Still no columbus dates, though I will hold out hope. Till then, I'll just have a Jenny FilmFest, featuring Foxfire ("Do you wanna coooome inside my house?") and Troop Beverly Hills ("Cigars, cigarettes, cookies?") to hold me over. Which reminds me, I totally need to Netflix "The Wizard". Rule.

So if Jenny sings "Big Guns" or "Teenage Love Song" or my veryfavorite, "I Never", think of me. And, pictures! Pictures are to be expected!

12:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home