Friday, August 12, 2005

Spotted: Sark!

There I was, escaping from the heat in the 5th Ave. and 51st St. H&M over my lunch break, when who should I spy (heh) but Alias resident British bad boy, Julian Sark! (a.k.a. actor David Anders; a.k.a. one of few reasons to watch the show now that it's jumped the proverbial shark.)




He was leaning against a wall next to the dressing room line, presumably waiting for a shopping companion to come out. I'm pretty darn sure it was him. He looked thinner, tanner and younger than his TV persona (note: Anders is only 24 and -- gasp! -- not actually British).

Oh, I just saw this (very un-Sark-like) picture online. Yeah, it was definitely him!

Anyway, the whole experience threw me off balance so that I could no longer shop with a ruthless efficiency, but wandered aimlessly in circles stealing glances at Sark until some middle school girls enlisted my tall-person help in reaching a sparkly top.

And no, I don't get this giddy about every celebrity sighting I have. Mike Myers held a door open for me last week and I didn't even bother to mention it. So there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home